Make the most of your vehicle's data!CAN Wifi interface, logger, and development platform
Transmitter to multiple microDisplays and phone apps
ORDER IN THE STORE
- Safely transmit data without dangerously running CAN networks around vehicle
- Feeds up to four microDisplays and their peripherals
- High-speed data feed for apps like TesLax - no need for an OBD bluetooth adapter!
- Log full-speed or filtered CAN data to MicroSD card
- Optional dual CAN bus support
- OBDII, Model 3/Y chassis, DB9 connections (and Model S/X support coming soon)
- Switched 12v and CAN output for other tools
- Hardware transmit disabled for confidence that will not interfere with existing network
- Standard Arduino-compatible ESP32 module for fast, powerful customization with wifi and bluetooth
- Pre-programmed to serve microDisplays - all smarts are on the server
- Custom configuration and programming through web page interface
- OBD CAN/Powertrain bus - requires purchase of OBD Y cable to be installed behind center console.
- Model 3/Y Chassis Bus - plug and play under seat
- Generic with DB9 CAN connector and external 12v supply
Read the CANserver manual before ordering for full details!
Feb 19 2021